ABOUT MARTIN ...
EDITOR, SAFE MONEY REPORT
Nationally known and recognized for his remarkable forecasting success and uncanny knack for picking safe investments, Dr. Weiss is the nation's leading consumer advocate for financial safety.
His highly-rated and nationally renowned investment newsletter, Safe Money Report, presents simple, yet very powerful money-making strategies that have been helping its subscribers (and their portfolios) year after year since 1977.
He has testified before Congress several times, where he has proposed legislation requiring full financial disclosure to the consumer. As Chariman of Weiss Ratings, he has been among the very few that consistently warned investors of financial difficulties, including the failure of large insurance companies in the early 1990's as well as the demise of Enron in 2001.
Weiss is also the Founder of Weiss Money Management, a professional asset management service. In addition, he is the author of two critically praised best-selling books, The Ultimate Safe Money Guide and Crash Profits: Make Money When Stocks Sink and Soar.
What's inside ...
- How soon and how much rising interest rates will impact real estate values.
- Which real estate markets are overblown and vulnerable? Which are relatively undervalued and resilient?
- Buy now or wait? Fixed-rate mortgage or ARM? What about an interest-only mortgage? The pros and cons.
- Have your cake and eat it too: How to use a little-known mutual fund to protect yourself from real estate declines.
For instant, free delivery, simply type in your e-mail address now ...
A subscription to the Martin On Monday FREE weekly e-letter.
Read your report now and then look for Martin on Monday in your inbox every week. It's completely free, and if you decide that you no longer wish to recieve it, there is an easy opt-out link at the end of each issue.
- A leading experts view of the market and economys future, with eye-opening examples of how it can directly impact you, your family, your investments and your savings
- Fresh food for thought that can help you make well-informed, sound financial decisions
- Easy-to-read market and sector forecasts you can sink your teeth into and use to your benefit
- Colorful financial insights and commentary that will help jump-start your week