ABOUT LARRY ...
EDITOR, REAL WEALTH REPORT
LARRY EDELSON has been actively involved in the precious metals markets for over 24 years. In 1978, he started at Wilcap Advisors, a private money management firm which specialized in gold and silver.
In 1982, Mr. Edelson subsequently joined Emanuel Capital Management, where he was a senior trader, managing several million in private funds in precious metals. During this time, Mr. Edelson became one of the largest gold arbitrage traders in the world, trading an average of $175 million worth of bullion daily. Plus, he was also responsible for making future spread markets in gold and silver.
In 1982, Mr. Edelson became the founder and principal of International Commodity Services, Inc., an international commodity brokerage firm with offices in Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, and Osaka, Japan.
In 1995, Mr. Edelson joined Weiss Research as co-editor of the Silver & Gold Report. In 1996, he became associate editor of Safe Money Report, published by Weiss Research, Inc. Mr. Edelson also serves as editor or co-editor for a number of Weiss Premium Services.
Mr. Edelson's market timing has been uncanny, both in stocks and precious metals. In August 1987, he told all his clients to get out of the stock market in order to sidestep a crash. Then, at the bottom of the 1987 stock market crash, he published a special report, "Cycles of War," forecasting a virtually nonstop bull market that would last until the late 1990s.
Mr. Edelson received a Bachelor of Arts degree in economic anthropology from Columbia University in 1976, and did his post-graduate studies at New York University.
Learn how to take full advantage of gold�s continued bull market right now, when you join the thousands of investors already receiving Real Wealth Dispatch. Your urgent report will be sent instantly when you sign up. Plus, each Friday you�ll get ...
- Cutting edge analysis from one of the world's top authorities on precious metals and natural resources.
- Profitable opportunities on the natural resource radar screen, and advance notice of possible trading recos.
- Personal insights from Larry's travels round the world; a fresh look at what's happening ... and WHY.
Your FREE BONUS Includes:
Enter your email address for instant delivery of your report, then look for Real Wealth Dispatch in your inbox every week. It�s completely free, and if you decide that you no longer wish to receive it, there is an easy opt-out link in each issue.
- An in-depth look at 5 of the hottest gold stocks currently being recommended to Real Wealth subscribers
- Why Larry believes that gold is still in the early stages of a bull market
- How the weakening U.S. dollar could create even more demand for gold
- How the gap between supply and demand is growing wider by the day due to slower production