ABOUT LARRY ...
EDITOR, REAL WEALTH REPORT
LARRY EDELSON has been actively involved in the precious metals markets for over 24 years. In 1978, he started at Wilcap Advisors, a private money management firm which specialized in gold and silver.
In 1982, Mr. Edelson subsequently joined Emanuel Capital Management, where he was a senior trader, managing several million in private funds in precious metals. During this time, Mr. Edelson became one of the largest gold arbitrage traders in the world, trading an average of $175 million worth of bullion daily. Plus, he was also responsible for making future spread markets in gold and silver.
In 1982, Mr. Edelson became the founder and principal of International Commodity Services, Inc., an international commodity brokerage firm with offices in Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, and Osaka, Japan.
In 1995, Mr. Edelson joined Weiss Research as co-editor of the Silver & Gold Report. In 1996, he became associate editor of Safe Money Report, published by Weiss Research, Inc. Mr. Edelson also serves as editor or co-editor for a number of Weiss Premium Services.
Mr. Edelson's market timing has been uncanny, both in stocks and precious metals. In August 1987, he told all his clients to get out of the stock market in order to sidestep a crash. Then, at the bottom of the 1987 stock market crash, he published a special report, "Cycles of War," forecasting a virtually nonstop bull market that would last until the late 1990s.
Mr. Edelson received a Bachelor of Arts degree in economic anthropology from Columbia University in 1976, and did his post-graduate studies at New York University.
Every Friday, you'll get ...
- Cutting edge analysis from one of the world’s top authorities on precious metals and natural resources.
- Profitable opportunities on the natural resource radar screen, and advance notice of possible trading recos.
- Personal insights from Larry’s travels round the world; a fresh look at what’s happening ... and WHY.
FREE SIGNUP BONUS: Powerful Leverage in the Great Gold Rush of 2004-2005
Enter your email address for instant delivery of your report, then look for Real Wealth Dispatch in your inbox every week. It’s completely free, and if you decide that you no longer wish to receive it, there is an easy opt-out link in each issue.
- 4 fundamental reasons that gold is likely to head much higher
- 3 urgent steps to take to profit from this movement
- Time-tested gold investment strategies
- Which gold stocks have the most potential ... and which ones to avoid